UK UCITS DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM WORKSHOP
14 September 2010 in London
Distribution of UCITS funds have become a key area of interest with the growing popularity of UCITS within both the traditional and hedge fund arena. The UCITS UNIVERSITY have launched a UCITS Distribution Series to address this important topic.
From a recent survey conducted by the UCITS University and UCITS for Hedge Funds, over 80% of participants indicated that distributing UCITS via distribution platforms is a key area of interest with the UK as the top country on the list.
On the 14th of September the UCITS UNIVERSITY will be hosting an intensive 1 day workshop in London on UK UCITS Distribution Platforms as part of the UCITS UNIVERSITY Distribution Series.
The workshop is aimed at service providers and fund managers (both hedge and traditional) looking for new distribution channels, levering the existing UCITS UK distribution platforms but who don’t want to waste time and money trying to find quality contacts and develop a UK UCITS distribution model themselves.
This intensive 1 day workshop will look at:
- Who are the distribution platform providers in the UK (e.g. Skandia, cofunds, Fidelity Funds Network, etc)
- UK retail vs. institutional distribution via platforms
- Understanding the platform distribution model
- What operational infrastructure and administration requirements would a fund need to support a d istribution platform relationship
- What are the requirements of distributors for including funds on their distribution platforms
- What services can a fund expect from a platform partner
- How to select a the right platform partner for your UCITS hedge fund
- Distribution platform pricing structures and how to negotiate the right fee levels
- How to manage the relationship with a distribution platform partner to enhance distribution for increased AUM
Sponsorship partner : Financial Services KTN